Okay, I know I'm still here, but I'm already planning my trip back! There is so much to see here outside of London that I need more time! (These are from day one of my trip, but the internet here kicks me out quickly, so doing it in parts was the most convenient way for me to put my computer down and enjoy my trip while sharing England Journey with everyone!) These pictures range from Swindon to near London, and are mostly full of gorgeous houses, (a cute little sheep!), ADORABLE little back-roads, and architecture you couldn't get anywhere else. enjoy!
Ps. I feel like England weeds are wild flowers, can I just live here already?!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and I can't wait to have you back! in the mean time, feel free to check out last weeks blog posts!
- 5 Perks of Being a Photographer.
- Charleston South Carolina- Hope Taylor head shots
- Charleston South Carolina- Part Two.
- Field of clovers- Portrait session with Morgan.
- Oak Crest Winery- Anniversary Session with Megan & Denver.
Feel free to ask any questions below + comment your thoughts!