This beautiful Maryland wedding is one I will never forget! Full of more laughter and love than I ever could have imagined! Photographing this gorgeous Country club wedding was such a fun experience,and I'm so excited to share on the blog today!
For those of you that don't know, this had been my first summer that I decided to go full time photography for a few months, and I have to say I'm so glad I made that decision! Getting to hang out at weddings almost every other weekend has been so fun (and exhausting, if you are a vendor you know what I mean when I say "working a wedding hangover")! Ive got to second shoot 7 weddings this summer with some pretty incredible photographers and friends (not including my won weddings), and even though I still love shooting my own weddings- I've learned SO much through practicing as a second shooter! Second shooting is great, because there is so much less pressure with two photographers at a wedding, and you have room to play around a little creatively!
This BEAUTIFUL bride (I mean holy cow gorgeous.) used to be a Capitol's cheerleader (um, yes. the hockey team! WOW), who was even more beautiful on the inside than out! Loved getting to hand out with her and her Fiance (now husband!) and see the love they have together blossom into marriage!
The biggest shout out to Sarah, thank you Photos by Sarah Beth for letting me be apart of Her special day!
- Ceremony | St. Patrick’s Catholic Church
- Reception | The Columbia Country Club
- Bride’s Gown | Allure Bridals via Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection
- Bridesmaids Dresses | Weddington Way
- Groom | J.Crew
- Hair | Ana Rivera via Hypnotic Salon
- Make-Up | Debbie O’Malley via Saks Fifth Avenue, Chevy Chase
- Florals | Petals & Promises, LLC
- Cake | Flower’s Bakery
- Dessert | District Doughnuts
- Catering | Columbia Country Club
- DJ | Aaron via Matrimonial Sound
- Videographer | Megan Kelsey Photography & Videography
- Second shooting for|