Hello sweet friends and happy Wednesday!!
Today I'm sharing Courtney and Curtis in acorn field!!!.. no, really. Not to mention the Soy Bean field (we think?)! today from the Archives i'm so excited to share these two! Even though these two are doing ANOTHER engagement session in 2016 for their wedding in 2017, they booked an engagement session before their package- which means double dose of these two next year!! Congratulations Courtney and Curtis and thank you so much for letting me capture such a special time in your lives!
Ps. you aren't going to want to miss her PEARL engagement ring!!
Thank You So Much For Reading My Blog And I Can't Wait To Have You Back Next Week! In The Meantime, Feel Free To Check Out Last Week's Blog Posts!
- Mary Senior Cap And Gowns- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- Scottsdale, Arizona- Showit United, Hope's Portrait Session
- Mini-Guide's for Photographers- Shop Launch
- Preparing Your Skin and Hair for the Big Day
- Baylee Ballet Photoshoot- Video