Ever since I was little, I loved teaching. I grew up in a daycare before and after school and during the summers while my parents worked, I was constantly around kids that had less experience than I did. Even as I got older I couldn't stay away from working with kids. Once I was too old to be enrolled in the program I volunteered for 2 summers so I wouldn't have to leave, and last summer (and the one before) I worked at that same daycare on a Naval base, working with 7 and 8 year old kids! Although I knew teaching children wasn't going to be my career, why couldn't I incorporate it into my business?
I am learning every day as a photographer- by trial and error and learning from other photographers, every step of my journey has taught me a lesson. Everyday I learn new information about photography (how to be more creative while shooting) and business (especially business.), and I want to share what I've learned with other photographers! Even though we won't have time to go over everything during a one-on-one , I hope to push your posing outside the box and sometimes even teach you how to shoot in REALLY bright light (like Carrie's mentoring session below!)
Mentoring for me as about giving a photographer that little extra push that they need! There is so much that goes into a photography business and even more that goes into photography skills. I want you to leave inspired and motivated to take your new information and be able to apply it to push your business to a new level! (Also, I just love meeting other photographers!)
Included in a mentoring session with me!
- 4 hour one-on-one with Natalie Jayne Photography
- 2 hours of Q&A and Powerpoint (camera basics, workflow, etc. based on your specific needs!)
- 2 hour shooting time with a live model (Senior or Couples session) to practice skills like lighting, composition, client interaction and how to achieve more natural posing.
- portfolio usage of images!
- coffee/smoothie and a snack (on me!)
- Includes 10-15 head shots to use in your marketing materials or online!
- Pre- and post-session access to me by email with any additional questions!
Morgan did an amazing job helping and I'm so excited to be sharing this beautiful girl on the blog today!