From the archives I am sharing Mary's cap and Gowns on the bog today! You wont believe how gorgeous this girl is!
Mary has been a long time supporter of my business dreams, so when she contacted me to do her senior photos I was ecstatic! We took her portraits in Fredericksburg, Virginia at a battlefield to celebrate her graduation from King George high School in King George, Virginia! (where I grew up!) Mary just completed her first semester at WVU, and i'm so proud of her that I wanted to share these!
Thank You So Much For Reading My Blog And I Can't Wait To Have You Back Next Week! In The Meantime, Feel Free To Check Out Last Week's Blog Posts!
- Scottsdale, Arizona- Showit United, Hope's Portrait Session
- Mini-Guide's for Photographers- Shop Launch
- Preparing Your Skin and Hair for the Big Day
- Baylee Ballet Photoshoot- Video
- Meridian Hill Park, Washington DC- MJ & Corrin ENGAGED!