I have to admit, I'm not one for History. I've always had a hard time with it in school, but when it comes to European history i find it to be the coolest thing! Going out into the Country side to see the remains of this kind castle that was blown up hundreds of years ago. This 14th Century Castle was one for the books and I feel so blessed to be here and being able to share it with you all! Don't miss out on the gorgeous structures, overgrowth of flowers, and 300 year old graffiti!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and I can't wait to have you back! in the mean time, feel free to check out last weeks blog posts!
- 5 Perks of Being a Photographer.
- Charleston South Carolina- Hope Taylor head shots
- Charleston South Carolina- Part Two.
- Field of clovers- Portrait session with Morgan.
- Oak Crest Winery- Anniversary Session with Megan & Denver.
Feel free to ask any questions below + comment your thoughts!