This elegant Riverside on the Potomac wedding stole my little heart! From the glowing sunset in an open field, to the adorable flower girl, this army wedding couldn't have been any more beautiful! Obsessing over every little detail about these two, like her AMAZING sky blue heels with that lace wedding dress- talk about a dream! So excited to be sharing Gillian and Paul's military wedding on the blog today!
- Getting Ready Venue: Serene Manor
- Ceremony and Reception Venue : Riverside on the Potomac
- Bride’s Gown : Romona Keveza via Riziks DC
- Bridesmaids: J. Crew
- Hair & Make-Up : Alison Harper & Co
- Groomsmen: Military Dress & Bar III
- Florals : Petals and Hedges
- DJ/Entertainment: Shewsical
- Catering : Spilled Milk DC
- Cake: It’s a Piece of Cake
- The biggest shout out to Sarah, thank you Photos by Sarah Beth (P.S.) for letting me be apart of Her special day!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and I can't wait to have you back next week! in the mean time, feel free to check out last weeks blog posts!
- Chevy Chase, Maryland- Columbia Country Club Wedding with Caitlyn and Grant
- Queenstown, Maryland - Romantic styled shoot with Rebecca & Nathan
- Fredericksburg, Virginia- Alexis & Beau Engagement
- Queenstown, MD - Romantic Styled Anniversary Session
- Fredericksburg, Virginia- Natalie Jayne Mentoring with Carie