More from the archives this week! Part two of the boho bridal session from Showit's United Conference today on the blog! Quick note that this gorgeous girl had just had a baby before this session! Huge congrats to her on her adorable baby- Kinsley! One of the most gorgeous girls I've ever had the privileged of photographing! I had so much fun getting to play around with my Contax and ended up having a really painterly photograph in there (that was a total accident, but I love it! When you see it you'll know which one I'm talking about!). One of my favorite parts about shooting film is the painterly style that comes out of the ISO grain, so I was so excited to get these back and see that one!
Thank You So Much For Reading My Blog And I Can't Wait To Have You Back Next Week! In The Meantime, Feel Free To Check Out Last Week's Blog Posts!
- Scottsdale, Arizona Boho Bridal Session - Ryan
- Historic Virginia Engagement session- Allie & Robert
- Mommy & Daughter Fall Portraits- Kourtney & Lillianah
- Belmont - Rachel & Matt Winter Engagement Session
- Richmond, Virginia- Romantic Ballet portrait session