What do telephone booths, big red tour buses, amazing street performers, cute taxi cabs, and Big Ben have in common?
My dream is to be able to Travel to world and London was just the first stop! Although I spent a lot of time outside of London, I took a day off to take the train into the big city! I have never been to a city with so much energy and history and I'm so excited to be able to share a little bit of my experience with you guys! Here are some of my pictures from walking the streets of London for the day, enjoy!
Thank you so much for reading my blog and I can't wait to have you back! in the mean time, feel free to check out last weeks blog posts!
- 5 Perks of Being a Photographer.
- Learning More Without Emptying Your Wallet
- Charleston South Carolina- Hope Taylor head shots
- Charleston South Carolina- Part Two.
- Field of clovers- Portrait session with Morgan.
- Oak Crest Winery- Anniversary Session with Megan & Denver.
Feel free to ask any questions below + comment your thoughts!